Thursday, January 28, 2010

Will she or wont she? She wont

This is coming to an end. She finds out tomorrow if she goes home or not. She will be going home to her daughters and Joe. She, Joe and the people who love her will be able to breathe.

The DA has no case. I know in my heart things will be fine. I knew it a year and a half ago and I know it now. She and Joe will be able to decide what their future will be. They have been living with this over their head for most of their relationship. What will they focus on after? Hopefully it will be to enjoy each other and their family.

Their family is large. They have 5 kids between them. They are 6 and 3. The boys will be 4 next week. They all love Heather very much. I know she loves the children and Joe. I guess I do have a concern that when she comes home, she will look at her life and decide she has many more options that doesn't include Joe. If that is the way it is, it is better to find out. He does love her very much. Hearing him talk about her and how much he loves her makes my heart proud and hopefully not break for him.

Tomorrow we celebrate! Thank you GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment