Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday

SAturday, good day. We went to breakfast, blueberry pancakes. I just love them. We went to the home show and bought a beautiful cherry cutting board that is about 2 inches thick. It is from downed trees. It is cherry. I always wanted one like this. $75. which is 1/2 price. I know it sounds expensive but it will be around longer than me. My kids and grandkids will fight over it.

Joe called twice today. Heather is stressed out and taking it out on Joe. I just dont't know what to say to him. I want to tell him to run like hell. But he is stuck, so when I have my $50K in my account, I will help him move if that is what he wants. I want him and the babies to have a stable life. He will have it and I am proud of him.

I told him that Neil and I wanted to take turns having the grandkids one per month. We had a great time with Mason last weekend. In February we will probably take Joe's kids. Yes there are three but it will be great. Neil will take the Monday off. Poor guy. At least I don't have to drive to work on Mondays. I just have to walk into another room.

So this week will be challenging but I know in my heart things will be fine. Whatever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment