Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My sons love

We never know who we will fall in love with. A few years ago, my son fell in love with a young woman with two kids. She got into a car accident. She had a few drinks. A woman was killed. She is now going to trial next week. When my son first told me about her and a problem she was dealing with, I told him to run. Run as fast as he could. He said he tried, but he couldn't. He loves her. He felt and still does that he is suppose to be with her.

What if she goes to jail? I don't know how he will deal with it. Will he be able take care of his kids with out him. Will he manage? He is so much like his mother. Emotional. He says he is feeling sick just thinking of losing her. They really haven't thought of the possibility of her not being there, until today.

He doesn't know what to do. They haven't talked to their children. They all love her so much. Of course, her girls love her. His kids love her too. They love her and she loves them.

I really believe it will be fine. I am just concerned.

She will be home for her children and my son and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment