Friday, January 15, 2010

I want to wash that gray right out of my hair....Again

and again and again. I said I was going to just let it go gray. Then I started looking, really looking. Ummm, I don't think so. So at 11:30pm, I dye my hair. I was little concerned cause my hair was red with lots of gray and I looked at what I had and it is a blond beige color. I was concerned it would be Lucy red. Didn't want that. But it looks nice with a little red highlights. So I go up to Neil and said what do you think, dumb dumb dumb, I should no better. So he says, looks fine. What the hell. Does it look good, does it suck what? I don't know why you are worried about it, he said.

Ok I think it looks good, so that should be good enough. It is enough. Anyhow I also plucked my eyebrows and they look good too.

I would love to go to a hairdresser for a haircut and color. But once I start that again, it goes on and on and on with lots of money being spent.

Speaking of money. I paid off my Kohls charge. So now I just owe Discover and Bill Me later. I will have bill me later next month. Then I will be chewing up Discover. I would love it paid up quick but for $10000 it will be next year. I hope. I am working on it

No comments:

Post a Comment