Friday, January 22, 2010

Food

Food, I think allot about food. What to eat, what do cook, that to buy. I do love cooking and trying new recipes. This past week I made three meals in one day and we ate it all week. Spaghetti sauce, was good and spicy. Risotto, oh my God I ate it all week for lunch, so good. Now I know why they call it comfort food. The rice was creamy and with the mushrooms , shrimp and cheese it was so good. So now do I make more this week. I can make some and put some chicken in it. My mouth is watering just thinking about. I made soup and I still have one serving left. So good, hot comforting and filling. Yummy! So I think I will make a clam chowder and I don't know what else.

I am watching the food network, "The best thing I ever eat. For me the best is creme brulee and at Buckley's , so good. I just want to go and cook something decadent or better yet have someone else cook and serve. Food, I just love food.

So tomorrow, I will cook again. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment