Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pissed Off that I don't feel safe in my home

Just when we were getting ready to go to bed, we locked the front door and someone was parked at the end of the road. Yes, they were under a light but its cold and why were they there. I just started thinking about the murder in Milford when 4 punks broke into a house a killed a woman and hurt her daughter. They laughed about it, thought it was funny. Gives me the creeps. I was going to call the police but the car left. My imagination is going round and round. Who are they? Why were they parked there? Will they come back? What would I do if someone broke in my house? We have guns but they are locked up. Could I even have the nerve to shoot someone. I don't know. I think I would if someone went to hurt someone I loved or my dog. I hope that if someone went to hurt me I would be able to shoot someone. But I don't know because again I don't have axcess to a gun. With grandchildren I don't want any accidents and someone to get hurt. So what is someone to do. I don't know. But I am pissed that I am even thinking about this. How dare someone break into someone's home and brutalize them and take away there peace.

What those boys did was take away everyone's peace. I always have the doors locked. Even during the day. People have broken into our cars. Now they are in the garage. Ever since I have owned homes no one has ever broken into my house or my cars. Punks, I can't stand it. Why do they do it? Are they bored? Are they on drugs? Damn it, now I am getting really pissed. Little bastards.

I will not let them win though. My home is a place where I want to relax and feel comfortable and safe. Bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment