Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do I really need more stuff?

I am always looking to buy stuff. New stuff, gadgets,handbags. I try to fool myself and say I am not going to buy anything But before I know it I am watching QVC or HSN or go on overstock. I had a handbag come in today. I had thought I cancelled it but I didn't. Unfortunately, I like it so I am keeping it. I got The Nook today and I don't think I am going to keep it. I told Neil and he told me to send it back. Do I really need it No I don't but it feels good to get stuff. But being out of debt will feel better. So I guess I just made up my mind. I am sending it back. I also ordered Annah another sewing machine because she didn't like her other one. Come on, I don't see her often enough for her to get into sewing. Why do I do that. The sick part of it, is I will lie about it. I am going to send it back. It just doesn't make sense.

For me its stopping it. I have to take a deep breath and stop spending.

I have to figure out what to do and how to do it consistently.

A work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment