Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday, Monday

It is Monday. Where did the weekend go? I remember my son Joe said to me one day. Weekends are for fun. I hate having to do things on weekends. I think we spend too much time working. I think we should work 3 days and then have 4 days to do what we need for our life including fun.

Monday is a tough day. Especially in January. Its cold. Who wants to go out in it. Not me. We don't like having to go to work. I want the choice well hell who doesn't. I told Neil that in 15 years when I am 70 years I better not be having to work. I will be a crabby old lady. Just call me Maxine! HAHA

I didn't even clean up and I know when I go downstairs tomorrow, I wont be happy to see the mess. Oh well. Maybe I will go down later if I am not sleeping and clean it up.

I am watching QVC and they are selling a computer. I love the one I have right now. Cause its small and pretty light but I can read it.

I am tired. Hopefully I will sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment