Monday, January 25, 2010

If only my kids would have listened to me

I am worried about Joe. I am worried he is going to have his heart broken.He has given her everything and she doesn't see it. He is not perfect but he loves her. She is going through the most difficult time in her life and he never thought of walking.

I on the other hand told him to run like hell. When he first started seeing her, he was concerned about her drinking. I told him run. He broke up with her but he couldn't leave her. Then she gets into a car accident after a couple of drinks and another woman was killed. Was she responsible, I don't think so but I told him to run. This week is a trial for manslauter. I don't think she will get convicted. But she is being nasty and so is he. She doesn't see her behavior at all. She has an attitude of her way or the highway. She gets mad at Joe's kids but her kids, Hannah especially is spoiled and manipulative. She says she is sensitive. Hannah is running her mother and her father. I understand her dad and girlfriend have had a fight about Hannah. She eats what she wants. She doesn'T have to eat what every one else eats. Well as long as she is able to get away with it, she will.

Anyway, I am going up there on Wednesday and am concerned because I don't know how they will be. If its too much, I am going to a hotel. I don't have to take it anymore. But hopefully, it wont be a bad thing. I hope to not be in the way. The thing that is ticking me off is now I am expected to take care of Hannah and Taylor. I wanted to go up there to be with my son. Be his support. I love him more than anything. Just because he is an adult, doesn't mean he doesn't need his mother.

If Joe would have listened, he wouldn't have married Beth, moved to east gish and met Hearther. But if he hadn't, Savannah, Cole and Blake wouldn't be here.

Oh yea, thats another thing. I wont be seeing my grandkids. I will try to get to see them. I miss them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment