Thursday, January 7, 2010

Polly was bit

I received a call from Polly. Buddy bit her face and thumb. She said he looked lonely missing Brent and she went to scratch him and put her face next to his face and he attacked her. She has stitches on her face and thumb. I wanted to take the dog and bring him to be put to sleep. She wouldn't she wants to wait until Brent gets home from the hospital. I feel bad but that dog could have killed her. He has attacked other people before. I would have brought her home with me to stay for awhile but because of the dog she stayed home and also wants to wait for Brent.

She looks defeated to me. Like she is ready to give up. She is lonely. I understand it. That my be my life when I am older. I also tend to isolate. Hell who knows. I can't picture visiting me much when I am older either. They will have their life and the grandkids will certainly have their own life. She misses life. I think she doesn't care too much any more if she lives much longer. How sad.

I have also been thinking allot of Dave today. Hard to believe he is gone. I certainly wish we would have kept in touch. But I am so happy for him that his life has been recognized. He has made allot of difference to many people's life. He will be missed by many.

I hope my life makes a difference in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment