Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Winter's Day

January seems to last a long long time. Its only 1/5/10. Five days into January. I am seeing snow, ice, cold and more of it for at least two more months. Then its Spring. I should enjoy the day because it does go by awfully fast. Before I know it, it will be fall and another birthday. Hell, 56! I am not old enough but what are you going to do. So this morning. I said a beautiful winters day and it was. Snow and sun. The snow is still clean. It is so beautiful and crispy. The air smells clean. So as much as I hate being cold, I would rather be here than in Florida. I call it God Forsaken Florida. I love Florida to visit. The best times we had is Disney World. I absolutely loved going. I loved the rides, the animal kingdom. I loved eating at Epcot. It was fun for me when we went there. I would love to go to Florida to vacation in March when I can't stand the cold anymore But I sure do not want to ever live there.

So its January, the beginning of a new year and a new decade. The beginning, a new start so what do I want for this year. I want to work on staying out of debt or getting out of debt. I want to breathe and enjoy. I really want to get good at my sewing, I want to cook for people and to really open up and start entertaining. I want to open up. I am ready to begin. YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment