Monday, February 1, 2010

He is getting married

Joe wants to get married again. Heather is going to prison and he is freaking out that he wont be able to see Heather for 6 weeks when she goes to Windham.This is so surreal. How do I wrap my head around this? I really don't know. It freaks for me out. One decision that affected so many lives. A woman was killed, a boy and man lost their wife and mother and that doesn't even count the other people in her life. Heather's girls lost their mother for who knows how long. Joe and his kids lost Heather. He will be able to have visits and phone calls. He loves her. My grandkids love her. Was she drunk who knows. I don't know. Their was so much wrong with this case. The in consistency, the shoddy workmanship, I don't get it. What can I do, I don't know.

It is going to be hard for Joe when his kids go home and he is alone. But he will work through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment