Wednesday, February 10, 2010

From your lips to Gods ears

What a day! Lots of changes coming to our office. Denise was notified she is going to Aetna 1. Not do you want, we would appreciate. Nothing like that. She was told, she is going to Aetna 1. She was so upset because she loved her job and her boss. I felt horrible for her. She said she is over the shock. I know she will be great.

I talked to a custormer today and we were saying we are so sick of bad news. He was saying we should have good news newspapers. Like "Pat won the lottery and will never have to work again." I told him from his lips to Gods ears.

Its not the working. I would love lots of money so I can help my kids. Especially Joe. he is constantly struggling. I worry.

Tomorrow I will finally do Heather's letter. I don't believe jail is the place for her butwhat the hell do I know. I really didn't believe she would be found guilty and go to jail. Just shows what I know and what I believed was God telling me not to worry she is not going to jail. I guess I don't listen very well. I just don't understand it.

But for tonight. I give it over to God to take care of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment