Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

Valentines Day a day where you are suppe to show people you love that you love them and they love you. This day use to mean allot to me but not anymore. I ws thinkingt about it and wondered why.

In the years before, I wanted tocards and the flowers. I wanted someone to show me and a card or flowers was the way. But this year, Neil cleaned the house when I was in Maine and that meant more to me than any card or flowers. Being treated with respect, kindness, and love is the best present ever. Cards because they feel like they have to give and then being disrespected is nothing.

Coming home from Maine and not having to worry about picking up wasw great. Did Neil wash the floor or dust, no does it matter to me no it doesn't it. He picked up and vacuum. The best.

We talked about the budget today.I hate talking about money. Because I am the one who is bad with money. So after discussing how I can cut my spending, I watch QVC, HSN and I order a cam corder, and kitchen shears. So tonight I cancelled this order. Really I have a camcorder that I don't use and shears hell do I really need shears. Its crazy how I look, see, and think I need so I buy. What do I need. ok, I bought two pair of shoes which I did need. I bought two bags, which I don't need but I am keeping. I have to starts thinking about thrift shopping. Especially for clothes or ifr I buy to make sure it is real cheap. No retail, cheap cheap cheap. There are things that I should get new but most things not really. Well maybe I don't want usede but I want inexpensive. The shoes were 30 each. The bags were more expensive. No more bags for me this year until the fall.

I have to press the pause button when I want to buy something. Like I tell my kids press the pause the button. I have to follow my own advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment