Sunday, February 28, 2010

I like creature comforts

The last time I blogged was on Thursday night. Then we lost power. The winds that night were like tornado winds. It was horrible. Molly was not impressed. I was a little fearful that we would have windows coming through. No power. Which means, no tv, no news, no lights, no hot water. I hate cold showers. I like warm, I like heat, I like tv, I like having a washer and dryer. I like to be comfortable. Its the things that make us comfortable. Being able to use a hair dryer. Being able to use my computer, warm water. Camping is not for me. I was just thankful that it didn't get real cold. It would have been allot worse. I just want my creature comforts. Me in survivor I don't think so. I don't want to have to hunt for my food, handwash my clothes and wash up in cold water. I don't want any part of it. OK I am spoiled, what can I say. I will say, Thank You GOD for my home, heat and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment