Monday, February 8, 2010

2010 not a year of rest

Its only 2/8/10 and I am tired. Already...Its been stressful. Heather in jail, Joe falling apart, Chris and my job. I am so resenting the attitude of the people who are in charge at Aenta. Janice has become a huge dissapointment as a "manager". She really is into the " I am Janice manager, hear me roar." Crap, the attitude of our managers, not team leads but managers suck. They have the attitude. Be glad you have a job. Does not give me a feeling of warm and fuzzies. I am getting very resentful of the way we are all treated. " you are have job, work till 8. Its bullshit. I am so sick of this crap. I want a new job, working with people. being respected, no nights at all, oow at 4:30-5:00, M-F, $38,000-$40,000, 4 weeks vacation 7 days sick days and 9 holidays. this is what I want

This is my new job
work with peopl
38-40k
4 weeks vacation
7 sick days
respected
9 holidays

Plus $50k in my account

This is what I have

No comments:

Post a Comment