Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good bye Maria

This is my second good bye this year and really I don't like it. Maria I haven't seen you since high school. But I have heard of you through out the years. I understand you developed schizophrenia. What a horrible disease. It is the thief that comes into the night and steals your thoughts, your dreams, and your life. Its a son of a bitch. I hate it.

I remember when we were in school and your brother was hit by a car. I remember in sixth grade and you had saddle shoes and I wanted them in the worst way. I thought you were so cool. Cool in the way that you had class. You were kind, nice to everyone. Yes you were a cheerleader and one of the smart ones but not snobby. I thought you were one of the nicest.

When I heard about you have schizophrenia I was so sad for you and your family. I worked in the mental health field for years. In a way I had hoped you would end up at Ingraham but you didn't. You probably would have been embarrassed so maybe its a good thing you didn't. I have thought of you every once in awhile over the years.
I hope you had some peace in your life. I know you and your dog died together and that must have been peaceful for you.

Rest my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment