Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don't believe in justice anymore

The judicial system is crooked. It all depends on who you know and how much money you have. If that wasn't the truth Heather would be home with her girls. If that wasn't the truth this wouldn't have happened to Chris today. I am not saying they are completely innocent but I am saying they are not guilty of these crimes. I wish I could help Joe but I can't. I need $50k to help my kids. Joe could get a trailer and have some money. Chris would have some of his debts paid off. I don't understand. So God where are you? How is this going to help Hannah and Taylor? How is this going to help Heather or Joe or his kids? How? How is this going to help them believe. Right now they all see injustice and not much mercy. I have to say at this time that is all I see too.

SO GOD WHERE ARE YOU? I am so tired of the trials and tribulations that my family goes through. Why us all the time? Have I been such a horrible person that they have to suffer. Kill me if that is what it takes for my family to have a peaceful life. I will gladly give my life for them. I will take Heather's place so she can be with her family. If Chris goes to jail I will die because I am so done with all of this. I can't take much more. I will gladly surrender my life for them. Their children need them. All the lives that are being ruined. For what? I don't understand. I want some answers DAMN IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment