Monday, February 15, 2010

When its my time to go, I am going

Monday, Monday, all ready. Neil didn't work today. Allot of companies didn't work.Butwe did.I guess its ok. I have a job. One that pays not great but what are you going to do? I sent a request for Long Term Care information. I don't want my kids taking care of me at all. If Neil got sick first I would take care of him but if I got sick after he was gone. I don't know what would happen. My kids will have their own lives and I will not be burden on them. I just as soon not be around for that. Care for the elderly is so expensive. Right now its 6k per month and that is private pay. I don't want any money we have to go for my care cause I can't take care of myself. I would rather not be around. I want a quality life not necessarily and quantity of life. What is the point of living to a ripe old age if you are not living but just existing. I don't want it. If I can't feed myself or take care of myself I am outa here. There is no dignity is not be able to take care of yourself. What is the point? Life is for the living not for existing

No comments:

Post a Comment