Sunday, March 28, 2010

I lost 3.6 lbs this week

I went to get weighed this am 3.6lb. I lost. I was happy about that. I will be more happy when I am under 200. I can't believe I am saying under 200.Why did it take me so long to say enough. Actually it wasn't me, it was Neil. He is getting tired of me being over weight. That s because I am tired of me being over weight. I want this done.

The leader today, said she lost 58 lbs in 6 months. I weigh 202 and I want to be 150. I will be 150 when I turn 156.Only on this birthday I will not start the descent of all that work going down the drain and me putting back on the weight. This is for good and I am so glad Neil and I are doing this together because it makes it easier for me.

I am watching a new program Kirstie's Big Life. She is struggling with weight but the whole world is watching her. Thank goodness they are not watching me. I went to the office on Friday and I was feeling self conscious about people seeing me and seeing the weight I put back on. I was embarrassed. I felt like a failure. But I will succeed to lose and will maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment