Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I haven't written in a few days. I went to Chris and NIkki's for Easter. I went yesterday. My dear Mason was a little terror. Hitting, yelling and being a bratty three year old. Chris isn't much help. Mason hits me and his mother and Chris laughs. He is a handfull. But oh I love him with all my heart. All the kids were together which was great. For me there is nothing like getting the family together. I just love it, Do I get tired? Yes but thats ok. I look at the kids and can't believe they are going to be 4 and Anna is 6. It sure goes bye fast. I don't know where the time goes.

Weight I did not do that great this weekend but thats ok. Tomorrow is another day. It helps with Neil doing it with me.

Polly is getting on my nerves but she is so miserable and making sure others are miserable too. She is very negative. I don't understand it. Why does she want to behave that way. She can make choices. She isn't positive about anything. But again, she never has been. Its exhausting.

Speaking of exhausting. I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment