Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its been awhile.

Great news today. Chris's issue is resolved. Now he doesn't have to worry. Nothing over his head. It looks like Joe is getting married again. I don't know when but if its what he wants then I am happy for him. I do know Joe just adores Heather and I hope she loves him as much as he does her.

My job is to be supportive and I will. Well ok, today is Tuesday April 27. Chris was due on this day 36 years ago. I can't believe he will be 36 in a couple of weeks. It sure goes by fast.

I applied for a new job with Aetna and hopefully I will get it. I think. I want to start making more money and do more to help people. This just isn't enough. I know I will be good at this job. I don't know if I can trust J or R but if the job is for me then it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment