Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Weight Watchers Metting ......Again

This morning I went to my weight watchers meeting. How much do I weigh, TOO DAMN MUCH thats what. I weigh 205.6. I can't believe it oh what a lie, yes I believe it. Thats why I started WW again. If I thought I weighed much less than this could you can bet I wouldn't have been there this morning. Where did it end Or the beginning of the end what on my birthday over a year ago. I ate what I wanted, I started working at home and not walking or having support. I gained since then over 40 lbs. I am able to look at food and gain weight. Does that mean, I don't overeat no it does not. I can eat when I am hungry, when I am bored, when I am happy or sad or mad or anything in between. I eat cause its there. Wouldn't it be great if hmmm I wanted something good for me when I am stressed. I thought I was smart when I bought the Cinnamon buns from holey donuts. Talk about denial. They are 7 points and I can eat two a day. Ok I will eat two a day. Which is 14 points. I have 24 points a day. Now you know I have to eat an eat more good stuff. For me its I can have what I want but it has to be in moderation. Like right now, I have 3 points left and I want to go eat something so should I maybe. I am not hungry.

Off to another adventure food and wight and my life

No comments:

Post a Comment