Thursday, March 4, 2010

God are you there? Can I talk to you?

Dear God,

Have you been around? Are you working with someone else or are you sending things our way to see if we have the right stuff. Ok, I know I as a parent have made mistakes but how long does my family have to pay for it. You know Joe, we didn't think Heather would be sent to jail. Joe doesn't do too well by himself. He really wants to be a good dad. He wants to have his children with him. But he keeps losing his jobs because of the economy. Can you give him a break. I am counting on you to provide a job for him, money to take care of his family, a home for his family, and somehow Heather. Is that too much to expect. I don't think so. When I say money I mean enough to take care of his needs. Housing, food, bills paid including insurance health and car. Come on God you are bigger than all of us and all of this. I counted on you to make this right for Joe and his family. The family for him includes Heather, Hannah, Taylor, and Anna, Blake and Cole. I don't understand why its so hard for him. So God where are you? I need to know that you are going to take care of my kids. How many men who are divorced work as hard as he has to take care of his kids. Well come on he wants to be bad a good day.

I count on you so please give Joe a break. I don't know how much more he can take. His name is not Job but Joe and he is only 29.

I am pretty much begging you to give Joe what he needs, job, money, home, Heather. So come on do your job and give him these things.

While we are at it. Give Neil a great job that pays him $200K, I want $50K and I want this thing with Chris to go away. You are bigger than all of us so I expect big things from you.

Ok I am still begging. Please God?

No comments:

Post a Comment