Friday, March 19, 2010

And she grew and she grew and she grew.....

Who grew? Me thats who? I have never ever been this big in my life. Its bad enough when your pants are a little too tight but the sweater arms are too tight. When I button my pants there isn't a muffin top its a three layer top. Food isn't the answer. Food isn't even the problem. The problem is me. What am I shoving down my throat. Why? Stress oh yea there has been tons of stress. Who the heck doesn't have stress in their lives? When I am stressed I want carbs, sugar all kinds of sugar. Right now I want a cinnamon roll. Maybe I should have it because beginning on Sunday it aint gonna happen. They are 7 points. Did I know that yea I did but who cares. Did I eat one today. Hmmm yes and I will eat another one tonight.Because right now it is calling me.

I know how sick all this sounds. But there it All I know is I am sick of thinking, talking, worrying about it. I want it done once and for all.

I bought a book Women, Food, and God and hopefully it will give me some insight.

But right now the cinnamon roll is calling me and I am answering UGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment