Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hear Ye HearYe Pat made a mistake and she didn't do the right thing.....WRONG

I was so pissed at work today. An email went to the call center stating Pat Hickey CSR took a call and the call was to go to Intake and the call dropped. She should have called the EE back.

I was pissed. One who the hell does she think she is and two I can't make outbound calls. I sent her an email and thanked her for the information and asked her why she sent it to everyone. After a few minutes she sent me oh I am sorry. Some of the women in my team were so supportive to me. They email my boss and told them they thought this was unacceptable. Faye sent an email saying it was unacceptable. Karen went and talk to the team. Then I hear from her Iam so sorry. Bullshit. She didn't like it that someone said something to her.
I have no problem when I make a mistake but I find it unacceptable for someone to tell the whole world. She is such a bitch to begin with.

It takes me back to when people want to humiliate me or I should say I have been humiliated in front of other people.

Well tomorrow is another day. She didn't apologize to the team either. BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment