Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day/Happy Birthday to my first love

Today is Mothers Day but more important than that it is Chris's Birthday. He is 37 years old. How? I know I just had him a few weeks ago. I know they brought him to me and he was screaming. It couldn't have been 37 years ago. But it was . I remember being so scared. What was I going to do with him. I said that allot through the years and still scared. But oh how I fell in love with him. He was beautiful. He was loving, cranky, cuddly and so dependant on me. Hell I was 19 years old. I knew NOTHING, less than nothing. I am so thankful that he came into my life. I thank him for putting up with me. I also am sorry for the things I put him through. I will love him until the day I die and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment