Sunday, March 13, 2011

I am 56 and I am so sick of fucken drama

Joe and Heather broke up. Her parents showed up at the house today and told him he had to leave and they wanted her car. Do I understand yes I do, I would be pissed too. What I don't get is why people don't accept responsibility. She is in fucken jail for drinking and driving and killing someone. But its not her fault. She doesn't take any responsibility. That pissed Joe off. So he and Kelsey will be living together. I have a concern because its another relationship and kids are involved. Yes she loves those kids and they love her BUT how often will this happen. He is also depending on another woman. I get it but I hate it. I just wish his life would be settled.

You know what about me? I am going to Italy AND to Napa Valley. I am DEBT FREE and Money in the bank. Yahoo. Thank you for the freedom of money worries. I have a job that is FUN and pays$50k. I am a great sewer and a great writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment