Sunday, March 20, 2011

Don't say anything bad about my kids

I went on facebook today and Heathers mom sent Joe a note. I was hurt. I understand why she feels the way she does and I am sorry for all of them. Especially Heather and her girls. Because of the way it ended, he will not see Hannah and Taylor, Heather lost a friend who was honest with her. I understand Patty's hurt and anger. IfI was Heather's mother, I would feel the same. They never should have gotten together but they did. Joe was good for her, he fought for her and for her kids. I hope someday they will understand and forgive. But I am also concerned that he and Kelsey may be making a mistake. She is very young. The kids have to go through more stuff. Life is hard.But I choose to believe things will work out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment